[oberlist] Invitation to our first Pop-Up Gallery Event in Vienna

Euphemia v. Kaler evk at curart.org
Thu Jan 24 12:39:36 CET 2013

curart will open the doors to its first pop-up gallery tomorrow, Friday
Jan 25th, from 8pm in Vienna (Pappenheimgasse 8/15 Mezzanine).

Our gifted artists Stephanie Winter, Anita Schmid, and Linda Berger will present
works
to the theme "Landscape. territorial & emotional Views".

Be quick though,as it is a two-day exhibition only, open only on Friday and on
Sunday.
For further information, please view the poster attached.

We are looking forward to introducing you to some of our selected emerging
artists.

See you tomorrow and keep us posted!!!!