[oberlist] TODAY- Finissage- LANDSCAPE / territorial and emotional views LINDA BERGER / ANITA SCHMID / STEPHANIE WINTER

Laura Claire Bakmann lcb at curart.org
Sun Jan 27 11:33:41 CET 2013

 Kind invitation to curart´s first pop-up gallery FINISSAGE

*LANDSCAPE territorial & emotional views*

Jan 27th, from 4pm in 1200 Vienna
(Pappenheimgasse 8/15 Mezzanine).

 The artists* LINDA BERGER / ANITA SCHMID / STEPHANIE WINTER* are
presenting selected works

For further information, please view the poster attached.

We are looking forward to introducing you to our selected emerging
artists!!

Best,
Laura Claire Bakmann

www.curart.de
Dateiname   : Flyer zur Ausstellung LANDSCHAFT.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr??e  : 167360 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf?gbar
URL         : </pipermail/oberlist/attachments/20130127/3e4fbf1b/attachment-0001.pdf>