[oberlist] PL* call/fest/film: Tofifest - 11th International Film Festival

ober at emdash.org ober at emdash.org
Sat Jul 20 17:58:25 CEST 2013

Toruń, Poland
perioada: 21-27 October 2013

International Film Festival Tofifest
11th International Film Festival Tofifest

Call for films
www.tofifest.pl/en/news

The call for submitting films for festival competitions of the
International Film Festival Tofifest that takes place in Torun, one of the
most beautiful cities in Europe, is now coming to an end. The winners
shall be awarded the prestigious Golden Angels of Tofifest and 15,000
euro.

Tofifest is recognised in Poland as the rebellious festival and it is
considered to be one of 10 biggest film events in the country. The
festival has already played host to such internationally recognised film
stars, as Geraldine Chaplin, Jim Sheridan, Jiri Menzel, Emanuelle Seigner,
or Julia Jentsch.

Films can be entered for the following three film competitions:

* ON AIR International competition. We accept full-length debut films or
sophomore films of a given director, provided that they were made after
1st January 2012.

* SHORTCUT International competition. We accept short films that are no
longer than 35 minutes: storylines, documentaries, animations, and
experimental short films,
made after 1st January 2012. It is not required to submit debuts for this
competition.

* FROM POLAND It is a national competition for full-length feature films,
made in Poland or co-produced with Poland, after 1st January 2012. It is
not required to submit debuts for this competition.

The FORUM TOFIFEST section is a panorama of the best auteur cinema that
will feature films that have not been selected for competitions, but which
the selection committee has recognised to demonstrate high artistic value.

The prerequisite for accepting an entry is the date of receiving an online
application form. DVD copies for reviewing purposes must be sent to the
Festival Office, by 8th August 2013. We will also accept entries with
copies for reviewing available through Internet platforms (Cinando.com,
etc.).

data limita: 31/07/13

Kontakt:
International Film Festival TOFIFEST