[oberlist] Open call exhibition WOMANHOOD

Meldy IJpelaar womanhood.exhibition at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:56:21 CEST 2013

OPEN CALL EXHIBITION WOMANHOOD

A challenge to mirror contemporary ‘progressive’ ideas and ideals with what
one might call more ‘conservative’ ideas and ideals on the state of being a
woman.

For the exhibition WOMANHOOD, developed by Meldy IJpelaar, exhibition space
Derde Wall is searching for works of art that represent different ideas and
ideals on womanhood. Does your work represent a strong opinion on the state
of being a woman? Send a link to your work or an email with your work
before 30th June to womanhood.exhibition at gmail.com and maybe we will show
your work in our exhibition. We accept all sorts of mediums.

For more information about the exhibition take a look at the attachment.

Our website:  http://derdewal.wordpress.com/