[oberlist] FW: One Month to Go: The Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2013 Call for Entries

Dumitru Marian d.marian at altfilm.md
Wed May 1 21:35:10 CEST 2013

  _____

One Month to Go:

The Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2013 Call for Entries

Dear Dumitru

I hope this email finds you well. There’s only one month left of the
Aesthetica Short Film Festival Call for Entries, and I’d really appreciate
it if you could remind your filmmakers at Alt Film to submit their films to
the most exciting film festival in the UK before 31 May!

It would be great if you could spread the word to filmmakers via email,
e-newsletter or on Facebook:

Only one month left to submit your short film to the Aesthetica Short Film
Festival 2013! Enter by 31 May for the opportunity to showcase your work in
an impressive setting to an international audience and win prizes up to
£1000! The time limit is 25 minutes and films of all genres are accepted.

As the UK’s most exciting film festival, ASFF allows for both budding and
established filmmakers to connect with new, worldwide audiences and interact
with some of the biggest personalities in the film industry today. High
profile ASFF attendees in 2012 included representatives from Warp, BAFTA,
Channel 4 and Raindance. Over 200 films will be screened at this unique
event, in 15 iconic locations across the historic city of York from 7-10
November 2013. Visit www.asff.co.uk/ to submit.

Would it be possible for you to share the following message on Twitter?

Only one month left to enter  <https://twitter.com/asffest> @asffest! Screen
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23shortfilm> #shortfilm in
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23York> #York to an international audience.
Deadline 31 May. www.asff.co.uk

To hear more about ASFF, please feel free to email me at
rebecca at aestheticamagazine.com or call me on 01904 629 137. I look forward
to hearing from you, and many thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Rebecca

Rebecca Bowery

Aesthetica Magazine

PO Box 371
York

YO23 1WL

01904 479168

www.aestheticamagazine.com

I do hope that you will be interested in the Aesthetica Short Film Festival
2013. However, if you would like to be removed from my contacts, please
click here
<mailto:office at aestheticamagazine.com?subject=Please%20Remove%20Me%20From%20
Your%20Contacts%20(ProdComp)> .

Aesthetica Magazine Ltd All Rights Reserved - Registered in England & Wales
Registered Number : 06025418
Registered Address : De Grey House, Exhibition Square, York, YO1 7HE.

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

Do you really need to print this? Before you print, think about the
environment.