[oberlist] Information about three venues

ilya rabinovich ilyarabinovich at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:59:39 CEST 2013

My work is being presented in three venues:

-Muziotopia project and Museutopia book are part of the Wundekammer exhibition at the Katharinenhof Museum Kranenburg.
More info about the exhibition at http://museumkatharinenhof.de/08/p0801.html
More info about Museutopia publication athttp://alaudapublications.nl/html/museutopia_eng.html

- 'Triple Knesset' is part of The Ambivalent Funeral Procession: Israeli State Artists, group exhibition at KC Tobačna 001, Lubliljana opening at 24'th October
http://www.mgml.si/en/tobacna-001-cultural-centre/exhibitions/future-exhibitions-552/the-ambivalent-funeral-procession-israeli-state-artists/

- I will present with Dr. Noa Roei my current project 'Museutopia, chapter II: A Photographic Inquiry Into National Military Museums in Israel' at the Competing Memories conference at the UvA at Wednesday 30 October http://competingmemories.tumblr.com/

Ilya Rabinovich
Therese Schwartzestraat 9-B
1073 JH Amsterdam
Mobile +31 (0) 626 53 00 28