[oberlist] ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPDATES: ABTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENSION

info info at oberliht.com
Fri Dec 4 20:15:49 CET 2015

Due to the numerous requests we have received by prospective participants to allow more time for the abstract submissions, the organizing committee of the City Street2 Conference has decided to extend the submission deadline until Monday 18 January 2016. We hope this extension meets your requirements, and results in the fruitful writing of abstracts. No abstract submissions will be accepted after this date.

http://www.ndu.edu.lb/citystreet2016/index.htm

DR. CHRISTINE MADY
City Street2 Organizing Committee Chair
FAAD - Assistant Professor