[oberlist] FW: Promotion possibilities of Moldovan cinema at KVIFF 2015

d.marian at altfilm.md d.marian at altfilm.md
Wed Jun 3 10:33:27 CEST 2015

Dragi prieteni si colegi,

Iata asa o propunere din partea festivalului Karlovy Vary (vedeti mai jos
mesajul integral).

Din pacate, eu nu am timp sa ma ocup de asta, dar daca e cineva care vrea sa
adune informatii si sa se ocupe de Standul Moldovei, Va rog sa ma anuntati.

PS. In caz ca nu se gaseste nimeni, voi refuza politicos oferta J

Dear Dumitru Marian,

Hope you are doing well! We would like to offer you the possibility to
promote more the Moldovan cinematography in the Film Industry Office during
the 50th Karlovy Vary International Film Festival.

We can offer you a stand in the Film Industry office with the name of your
country on the top. The stand will be used for the materials, leaflets,
brochures about the new films finished or in the production and about the
films in the KVIFF's program. You can also include any other materials with
the interesting information for the foreign film professionals.

The materials should be in the stands since the beginning of the festival,
especially during the Industry Days (July 5 - 8). The stand and the
distribution of the materials are free of charge.

That is why it would be appropriate if you send us all the materials in
advance, if possible till June 22 to the Prague's office address:

Film Servis Festival

Film Industry Office

Eva Burešová

Panská 1

110 00 Praha 1

Czech Republic

In view of the fact that we must prepare the stands as soon as possible,
please let me know if you plan to take advantage of our offer. If you have
any question or request, feel free to contact me!

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

With my best regards from Prague,

Eva Burešová

Film Industry Office

50th Karlovy Vary International Film Festival

July 3 - 11, 2015

Panská 1

110 00 Praha 1

T: +420 221 411 011

M: +420 777 483 495

 <mailto:buresova at kviff.com> buresova at kviff.com

 <http://www.kviff.com> www.kviff.com

Acest mesaj merita a fi impartasit cu prietenii si colegii.

Daca aveti o informatie pe care vreti sa o citeasca toti colegii din
cinema.md, expediati-l pe adresa noastra si avem noi grija sa mearga mai
departe.

www.altfilm.md

ALTFilm on facebook <https://www.facebook.com/altfilm.moldova?fref=ts>