[oberlist] ### New TANDEM programme for culture and social innovation ### Call for applications open now until 8 July, 2015 ###

Tandem Tandem at mitost.org
Wed Jun 3 12:04:12 CEST 2015

Dear TANDEM friends,

We are excited to launch Tandem Europe, a new collaboration and
exchange programme for culture and social innovation in the European
Union. The call for applications is open now until Wednesday 8 July,
2015. Thank you for sharing this call with your networks by forwarding
this email, posting it to your website and adding it to your newsletter.

Tandem Europe is the most recent addition to the TANDEM programme
family. It is for cultural managers who work on creative solutions
that make social innovation possible throughout the EU. We believe
that complex socio-economic challenges in our societies require the
creative power of cross-border cultural initiatives. Tandem Europe
connects pioneering ideas, new socio-cultural alliances as well as
alternative economic and collaborative working models.

Our main objectives include:
·         exploring creative and collaborative solutions for
contemporary challenges in our societies
·         supporting culturally innovative models and impact across
sectors, disciplines and borders
·         stimulating strategic thinking, organisational change
processes and new formats for operational and financial resilience

The intensive one-year programme includes peer-to-peer workshops,
expert input, work placements, a collaborative pilot project and
networking. Selected participants receive reimbursement for travel and
accommodation costs and a small start-up grant for their Tandem pilot
project. This programme runs from October 2015 to February 2017.

Are you?
·         working on pioneering cultural ideas that tackle socio-
economic challenges
·         eager to experiment, ready for structural change and willing
to seize new opportunities
·         courageous enough to take risks and fail forward with
entrepreneurial spirit
·         an independent cultural NGO, a non-hierarchical and open-
minded public institution or a not-for-profit social and/or creative
enterprise
·         based in one of the 28 EU member states and fluent in English

Do you want to?
·         develop innovative structural solutions, strategic
development opportunities and alternative financing models
·         extend your cultural work to new areas which contribute to
social and alternative economic innovation processes on a local and
European level
·         experiment with new and innovative approaches through co-
creation
·         join a growing pan-European network of cultural change makers

Apply now for the first round of Tandem Europe! Deadline is Wednesday
8 July, 2015 (23:59 CET).

You can find more information on the programme and application
procedure on our website (http://tandemexchange.eu/about-tandem/tandem-europe/
) or download the full description of the programme here.

If you have any questions, please contact project coordinator at
MitOst: Anna-Dorothea Werner (thea.werner at mitost.org; +49-30-31517488).

PS: if you are interested in developing new cooperation links with the
Arab region, please check out our call for Tandem Shaml (deadline 22
June): http://tandemexchange.eu/about-tandem/tandem-shaml/