[oberlist] Tbilisi InSight's publication 'city [un]archived' / [not] just another call for crowdfunding

Data Chigholashvili datachigholashvili at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:06:17 CEST 2015

​
*Tbilisi InSights* collective is currently working on a publication
together with Onomatopee (Eindhoven, Netherlands) as a result of 18 months
of collaboration on questions of personal, unintentional archives of those
living within Tbilisi’s architecture and structures set in an inadequate
dichotomy of private and public spaces but not only.

The publication *city [un]archived* will be launched on October 29, 2015 at
Onomatopee's project space in Eindhoven, Netherlands.

There are eight contributions in the publication - by four of us, Tbilisi
InSights collective members [Tamuna Chabashvili, Data Chigholashvili,
Gvantsa Nikolaishvili & Katharina Stadler] and by Lado Darakhvelidze, Nini
Palavandishvili, Giorgi Tabatadze and Sophia Tabatadze. At the moment
everything is in the process of designing by Bardhi Haliti.

We are very grateful for the funding from Arts Collaboratory/DOEN
Foundation, but we are looking for additional funds for printing our
publication. And since none of us likes to ask for money, we thought: *[not]
just another call for crowdfunding*.

So we decided to take the core of our project to the funding level, in an
attempt of a collaborative process to share various materials and insights
of the Tbilisi InSights project with you, both through being able to print
our publication and through our rewards! This is the link for the
crowdfunding campaign:

http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/en/projects/city-un-archived-publication

We will be very grateful for your support! And will be very happy to see
you in the Netherlands if you are there towards the end of October /
beginning of November, or when you are in Tbilisi!

Tbilisi InSights collective