[oberlist] EUROPE# call: N.I.C.E. Award

ober ober at emdash.org
Tue Apr 12 09:34:34 CEST 2016

N.I.C.E. Award - A European Award for Innovations in Culture and Creativity
Application deadline 12th May, 2016
http://nice-europe.eu/award/call-16/

Click here for N.I.C.E. Award 2016 – APPLICATION
http://nice-europe.eu/n-i-c-e-award-2016-application/

Under the leadership of the european centre for creative economy (ecce) in
Dortmund the Network for Innovations in Culture and Creativity in Europe
(N.I.C.E.) was initiated in 2013 by a consortium of 15 cities,
universities, agencies and personalities from 10 countries. It is a
non-profit initiative funded by the Ministry for Family, Children, Youth,
Culture and Sport of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.

The yearly N.I.C.E. Award, financed by the Ministry of Economic Affairs,
Energy and Industry of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, aims to
promote innovations from the cultural and creative sectors especially
those that spill over into the wider economy and society. The winners are
decided by an independent jury. 2016 jury consists of Charles Landry
(Comedia, UK), Michal Hladky (Creative Industry Kosice, Slovakia) Prof
Kurt Mehnert (Folkwang University of the Arts, Germany), Dr Anne Stenros
(Aalto University School of Business, Finland) and Marcin Poprawski
(re-think / re-act, Poland).

For more information about the network and the award please go to
http://nice-europe.eu/

--
Asociatia Oberliht / Association
http://oberliht.com