[oberlist] MALMZEIT EMBARK ON GREAT "MAKE METAL SMALL AGAIN" TOUR!!!!!!!!!

"Jörg Scheller" jkcell at gmx.net
Fri Jun 23 23:26:41 CEST 2017

Dear friends, dear customers,
dear sons and daughters of Crom,
dear kids,

watch out!!! MALMZEIT, your user-friendly & sustainable HEAVY METAL DELIVERY SERVICE, is about to embark on a venturous, two-month SUMMER TOUR!!!!!!!! As usual, we'll have month offs instead of day offs. After all, it's TRASH metal, not cool jazz.

Under the thrilling motto MAKE METAL SMALL AGAIN, the delivery service will bring FRESH MINIATURE METAL to the GREAT REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA in June:

June 24, Colegiul Republican de Arte Plastice Alexandru Plămădeală, Chisinau

In July, MALMZEIT will finally enter the THE CENTER OF POWER and play the venerable STALLWÄCHTERPARTY at the LANDESVERTRETUNG BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG, Berlin, in the presence of CHANCELLOR ANGELA MERKEL and PRIME MINISTER WINFRIED KRETSCHMANN!!!

July 6, Landesvertretung Baden-Württemberg, Tiergartenstraße 15, Berlin

We'd call it SELL OUT if we hadn't always been mercenary.

The tour is rounded out by discrete PRIVATE BOOKINGS, a.o. in Dresden.

Until further notice in charge of TEA, TRASH & TALK,

All the beast,

EARL GREY & SUMATRA BOP

www.joergscheller.de <http://www.joergscheller.de/>
Malmzeit, der Heavy Metal Lieferservice
MAKE METAL SMALL AGAIN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0igXhildCI <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0igXhildCI>
NEUERSCHEINUNG / NEW PUBLICATION
Appetite for the Magnificent. Von Aquarien/On Aquaria
https://www.editionpatrickfrey.com/de/books/appetite-magnificent-deutsche-ausgabe-tan <https://www.editionpatrickfrey.com/de/books/appetite-magnificent-deutsche-ausgabe-tan>