[oberlist] new song ALÉM out now 21.09.21

julakim show at ar2com.de
Mon Sep 27 06:59:14 CEST 2021

tune in while waking up slowly, happy mood to
start the day and go beyond: ALÉM

The song ALÉM is a collaboration with my dear
friend fÄst. Bored due to corona lock-down we met
in the studio for a musical conversation: starting
point was an unplugged improvisation session which
fÄst transformed into an embracing beat layer. On
top of the beat layer you get called by soft,
energetic tralala leading to the pulsative refrain
of playful words with no straight meaning. It is
just an empowering impulse to follow your way and
to go even beyond.

here you go with a translation of the Portuguese
words:

eye on dream, sheen on eye

nothing touches the presence of faith

mouth vacant focused on choice

dare to go beyond and choose presence

mud in your way, puller in the mud

nothing keeps the poet’s pen

swap coke crosstalk to stool pigeon

dare to go beyond and choose the pirouette

The art work is by an even dearer friend Adama
Keita, who painted the car and took the foto.
Whereever you want to go – even those who
don’t know where it’ll lead to –
go with a firm attitude smiling to your innner
self. Any strange encounter you can counter with a
pirouette :)

The song is on all streaming platforms. If you
have no subscription you can listen to a snippet
fo the refrain on my website

http://julakim.de/music/
(http://julakim.de/music/)

enjoy your way

julakim

—

Dem UNSUBSCRIBE link folgend, könnt Ihr Euch für
regionale Konzerterinnerung ein-/austragen bzw.
ändern. You have received this message because
you subscribed to our newsletter or julakim knows
you personally. If you would like to unsubscribe:
visit this link
http://julakim.de/?lang=en&emunsub=MzU2OXw3Y2U1OTY4NWFkYWZkZTc1ZmEyYjBjNDg%3D