[Oberlist] [Fwd: [incepem] Fwd: Be Our Artist-In-Residence 2007: Apply Now For Scholarship!]

Oberliht ober la emdash.org
Mie Oct 11 06:08:40 CEST 2006

tel: + (373 22) 735369
contact person: Vladimir Us
http://interventii.info.md/oberliht

Subject: [incepem] Fwd: Be Our Artist-In-Residence 2007: Apply Now For
Scholarship!
From:    "Mihaela Vasile" <mihaelavasy la yahoo.com>
Date:    Mon, October 9, 2006 17:24
To:      incepem la yahoogroups.com

"play.fm newsletter" <newsletter la play.fm> wrote: Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006
15:52:07 +0100
Subject: Be Our Artist-In-Residence 2007: Apply Now For Scholarship!
From: play.fm newsletter <newsletter la play.fm>
To: newsletter la play.fm

 hi everybody,

 we have some great news for you this time:

 PLAY.FM and quartier21/MQ Offer Scholarships for DJs and Club Culture
 Artists

 VIENNA, Austria

 PLAY.FM in Co-Operation With the Artist-In-Residence Program of
 quartier21/ MuseumsQuartier Wien Offers Two Scholarships for Talented
 Artists of the DJ and Club Culture

 PLAY.FM, with more than 4,000 DJ-sets and concert recordings, is the
 Internet's largest audio database for DJ- and club culture. We owe this
 to a vital club culture without which PLAY.FM would not have been
 possible. Therefore we want to promote young talent as part of our
 promotional program for new talent.

 The young artists can look forward to gigs in the most popular clubs of
 Vienna or to exhibits in Vienna's MuseumsQuartier. The young talent
 will be introduced to the more than 60,000 monthly visitors of PLAY.FM
 and intensively promoted by MuseumsQuartier Wien. The DJs, MCs, VJs,
 Live Acts, photographers and/or graphic artists will live free of
 charge for one month in the artist studios of quartier21/MQ in Vienna
 plus receive 1,050 Euros per month in cash. For the months of March and
 April, two artists will be sponsored during the spring season of 2007.

 The application must be mailed by post to PLAY.FM (no online
 application) no later than December 10, 2006. Any artist who lives
 outside of Austria may apply.

 Application details:
 http://www.play.fm/playfm_articles_tech.php?n_id=198

 As you probably know, at www.play.fm recorded club events, radio
 broadcasts and DJ sets from all over the world are accessible online
 and on-demand. From the most popular cities worldwide, numerous editors
 deliver daily DJ sets and concert recordings from international and
 local artists.

 The MuseumsQuartier Wien (www.mqw.at) is one of the largest culture
 complexes worldwide. It houses established art forms along with
 innovative art and quartier21 is the space that is reserved for
 sophisticated subculture and its new talent.

 Please post your questions in our forum:
 http://www.play.fm/viewtopic.php?t=19275

 or send an email to artistinresidence la play.fm

 Hope to see you soon, and good luck!

 Your PLAY.FM Team.

 --

 PLAY.FM Museumsquartier quartier21 Museumsplatz 1 A-1070 Vienna

 http://www.play.fm

 ---
 if you dont want to receive our newsletter, just respond with
 'remove'.