[Oberlist] EE* INPORT 2007, International Video-performance art festival, Tallinn, Estonia

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mie Aug 8 10:28:04 CEST 2007

INPORT 2007, International Video-performance art festival, Tallinn,
Estonia, Dec 2007 (deadline: 14 Oct)

Performance artists all around the world are invited to send proposals for
INPORT, International Video-Performance Art Festival, in Tallinn / Estonia
on December 2007.

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: INPORT 2007 - V International Video-Performance Art
Festival

INPORT would like to bring artists from all around the world closer to
Estonian audience. This is non-profit Festival and unfortunately we got a
very small budget so we can only show your video/videos on the single
screen. We can't offer artistic fees, accommodation or travel expenses.
After Festival we make the on-line catalogue on the Festival web-site

Performance artists are invited to submit proposals for festival in the
following categories:
Video-performance (performances made specially for camera)
Video documentary (video documentations of performances)

Formats accepted: DVD, VCD, miniDV (PAL only)

There's no limit of length, but please don't send the masters!
There are no official entry forms or entry fees!

Enclosed with the video/videos you must send the following (on the paper
or via e-mail):
Performance artist or group name
Performance title
Performance concept
Performance date, venue, Festival or event where it was first performed
Brief resume of the performance artist
Contact info (e-mail, postal address, etc.)

Deadline for entries: 14. October 2007 (postal stamp)

No materials will not to be returned, but will be kept in the Festival
archive for the projects in the future and for interested curators and art
festivals organizers!

Send all materials to:
Gert Hatsukov
Kotka 28-1
11312 Tallinn
Estonia

All deliveries from international participants must be marked:
"NO COMMERCIAL VALUE - FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY!"

If you have any questions, please contact: info.inport la mail.ee

sursa:onthemove
skype: us.vladimir