[Oberlist] FR* Competing Ideas - Rethinking the social and economic conditions of art

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Sâm Oct 25 02:49:18 CEST 2008

Subject: [artbox] Competing Ideas - “Rethinking the social and economic
conditions of art”
From:    "Dessy Gavrilova" <dgavrilova la redhouse-sofia.org>
Date:    Fri, October 24, 2008 12:38
To:      "ARTBOX group" <artbox la groups.cult.bg>
         "Familia NGOs" <familia_ngos la groups.cult.bg>

FYI - i ako njakoj ima interes....

Dear Dessislava Gavrilova,

The upcoming Forum of Essays on Art, organised in Paris in the framework
of the French Presidency of the European Union (20th - 23rd November
2008), will host a first “competition of ideas” on the theme of
“Rethinking the social and economic conditions of art.”

This "competion of ideas" is open to actors from very different cultural
and intellectual fields (artists, critics, curators, philosophers,
sociologists, economists, jurists, etc. ). This competition benefits
from a 10,000€ subsidy thanks to the support of the Mondriaan
Fondation. Texts are accepted in French, English and Dutch.

We are pleased to inform you about it and we would be grateful if you
send this information to your friends, coleagues and all the persons or
institutions working with you and who could be interested in this
"Comptetion of Ideas".

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.

Yours sincerely,

Mabel Tapia
concours-essaisurlart la orange.fr
+33 (0) 1 42 60 39 18

                          COMPETITION OF IDEAS

« Rethinking the social and economic conditions of art »

                              Entry form

Last Name:

Name :

Nationality or residency country:

E-mail:

Telephone number :

Addresse :

Title of the project:

I accept conditions for the internet publication of my text.

I don't accept conditions for internet publication of my text

                 AssociationForum de l'Essai sur l'Art
                   9 rue du Val de Grâce 75005 Paris
                    concours-essaisurlart la wanadoo.fr
                          +33(0)1 42 60 39 18

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist