[Oberlist] IS* call/fest/film|vid: 700IS Reindeerland - International experimental film and video festival

Sat Nov 21 03:02:27 CET 2009

Subject: [Rezone] O P E N C A L L: 700IS Reindeerland
From:    "Linda" <chetri la gmail.com>
Date:    Thu, November 19, 2009 11:48
To:      rezone la lists.rixc.lv

Aicinajums no 2009. gada 4. novembrim lidz 2010. gada 4. decembrim
iesutit filmas starptautiskajam eksperimentalo filmu un video
festivalam '700IS Reindeerland', kas notiks Islande. Video pieteiksana
notiek vienigi interneta.

Atlautie formati: .mov .mp4 .m4v .VOB or Video_TS Audio_TS
Apjoma ierobezojums: 1 GB

Pieteikums un vairak info:
http://www.700.is/700.is_2007site/700isenglish_small/index2.html

O P E N       C A L L

700IS Reindeerland

International experimental film and video festival,

in East Iceland.

>From the 4th  of November 2009 – 4th of December 2009 we are asking
artists to submit their films, all via the Internet.

In previous years we have had up to 500 submissions and this time we
want to receive them online only, to minimize waste volume! Fewer
envelopes, stamps and DVDs being used.

We hope you appreciate this.

We accept all experimental film/video work that has not been screened
in East Iceland.

Work made by an artist residing in Europe will automatically be
considered for the Alternative Routes prize.

Alternative Routes is a collaborative project including festivals from
Debrecen - Hungary, Porto – Portugal, Liverpool – UK and Egilsstaðir -
Iceland.

In each festival of A R there is 1 artist / project selected and they
will show together in as said before, in Debrecen May 2010, Porto
November 2010, Egilsstaðir March 2011 and finally in Liverpool April
2011.

The artists selected from each festival will travel to all these
places in 2010 and 2011, traveling cost and accommodation paid for.  +
€ 1000. - Money prize.

A catalogue of this project will be published.

Alternative Routes is sponsored by the

European Union

S P E C I A L    T H E M E

SOUND vs. VIDEO is our special theme this year – but we do accept all
experimental films.

Please note: if your film is selected we will ask you to send us a
quality copy of your film in January.

O T H E R     P R I Z E S

Film of the festival
(For an international artist)
(EU artist will automatically be considered for the Alternative Routes prize)

Exhibition in Sláturhúsið Egilsstaðir
Money prize 100.000 ISK
Travel cost and accommodation in East Iceland.

Icelandic Film of the festival
(For an artist resided in Iceland)
(Icelandic artists will automatically be considered for the
Alternative Routes prize)

Exhibition in Sláturhúsið Egilsstaðir
Money prize 100.000.- ISK
Travel cost and accommodation in East Iceland.

700IS Reindeerland collaborates with

Please go to our website to see who is funding 700IS, previous artists
and other info.

700IS is also on Facebook – Reindeerland Iceland

Please send only these file extention

.mov .mp4 .m4v .VOB or Video_TS Audio_TS
size limit 1 GB

Please remember to include a STILL from your film !

E-mail max700is la gmail.com for technical support

E-mail 700.is.reindeerland la gmail.com

.. REZONE http://re-lab.lv/rezone