[Oberlist] NL* call: 16th Noorderlicht Photofestival - for photographers and curators from all over the world

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Lun Ian 26 20:57:48 CET 2009

Groningen, The Netherlands

Noorderlicht
16th Noorderlicht Photofestival

For photographers and curators from all over the world
http://www.noorderlicht.com/eng/news/2009theme.htm

Noorderlicht welcomes proposals by professional photographers and
photography curators from all over the world. Noorderlicht is in principle
a platform for documentary photography, but within this genre we like to
push back the frontiers.
We are looking for photoseries. We rarely show single images. We
especially welcome recent projects, even projects that are still in
progress. Older and historical series are not excluded, but in that case
we would prefer it if they have not been shown in the Netherlands before.

The work should be accompanied by a short and clear description of the
project plus a relevant c.v. and complete contact details.

All submissions can be sent to Wim Melis (curator) via email or post.

data limita: 01/03/09

Kontakt:
Noorderlicht
attn. Wim Melis