[Oberlist] Call For Participation (A.I.R. Program): DESIGN-AND-BUILD EARTH ARchiTecture RESIDENCY

AfriCOAE africoae at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:27:51 CEST 2009

Greetings!

Attached to your attention is an announcement about our
DESIGN-AND-BUILD EARTH ARchiTecture RESIDENCY project. Please,
post/distribute to others in your circle of contacts who may be (or
know someone who may be) interested. Specifically, project seeks (1)
the Project Co-Manger who knows about fundraising, at this time would
be as volunteers; and (2) project participants.

We ask that you consider this an invitation to pitch in! What do you say?

Thank you in anticipation of your response,
Barthosa Nkurumeh, AfriCOAE General Secretary
Project Web Sites: http://afropoets.tripod.com/eta,
http://www.focusonthearts.org